Water Beads - Opaque Yellow
Get creative with these stunning opaque yellow water beads and use them to create something beautiful for your home or event. Once hydrated in water, they grow to the size of a marble and have an intriguing gel-like appearance that inspires wonder. Some popular uses include as vase fillers for floral arrangements or in creating a stunning table centerpiece. Feel free to come up with novel ways to display these vibrant water pearls in your decorative projects. And when you are through with them, simply set aside to dry and they will return to their tiny size for easy storage in a dry place. And when the creative bug bites again, you only have to re-hydrate them in water to once again enjoy their beautiful marble jelly appearance.
- Package Contains 15 grams of dehydrated Water Beads
- Makes 1/2 Gallon (8 cups) - or Use Distilled Water to Make 3/4 Gallon
- Fade Resistant
- Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
- Drain excess water and use.
- Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
- When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a ziplock bag.