Water Beads - Red
These vibrant red water beads will definitely win you many compliments for your creative prowess. They start out as unassuming tiny beads, but with the addition of water, they transform into beautiful translucent red pearls. Use their vivacious color and smooth gel-like appearance to add oomph to your creative projects. They would make lovely accents to a Valentine’s Day floral arrangement when added as vase fillers. This is just one of the many possible creative applications of these versatile red water pearls. You will have lots of fun finding new ways to display them. And when you are ready to store them away, simply set aside to dry, and they will return to their tiny size until you are ready to re-hydrate and display.
- Package Contains 15 grams of dehydrated Water Beads
- Makes 1/2 Gallon (8 cups) - or Use Distilled Water to Make 3/4 Gallon
- Fade Resistant
- Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
- Drain excess water and use.
- Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
- When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a ziplock bag.