Water Beads - Orange Dream
Inspire wonder and admiration when you apply these beautiful orange dream water beads to your decorative projects. These gel-like water pearls grow to the size of a marble when engorged with water, and look fantastic when displayed together in a vase or bowl. These intriguing gel pearls are also suited for floral displays and even plants, where they are not only an attractive addition, but also help keep your flowers hydrated for long-lasting blooms. These nifty little accents are also non-toxic and reusable. Simply set aside to dry out and they will return to their original tiny size for compact storage. And when you’re ready to use them again, simply re-hydrate with water and they will soon return to their larger, more stunning, gel-like appearance.
- Package Contains 15 grams of dehydrated Water Beads
- Makes 1/2 Gallon (8 cups) - or Use Distilled Water to Make 3/4 Gallon
- Fade Resistant
- Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
- Drain excess water and use.
- Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
- When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a ziplock bag.