Water Beads - Lime Green
Add a vibrant pop of color to your next creative project with these bright and alluring lime green water beads. They start out as tiny little balls, but will soon transform to marble-size gel pearls when you hydrate them in water. They make lovely accents to floral arrangements when used as vase fillers, and can also be used to create stunning centerpieces for the home or an event. Have fun finding new and creative ways to display their lively color and smooth gel-like appearance. These water pearls are non-toxic and biodegradable, so you can rest assured that they will not adversely impact the environment wherever they are used. Also, they are easy to store and occupy very little space. Simply set aside to dry and they will soon return to tiny little balls for compact storage in a dry place.
- Package Contains 15 grams of dehydrated Water Beads
- Makes 1/2 Gallon (8 cups) - or Use Distilled Water to Make 3/4 Gallon
- Fade Resistant
- Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
- Drain excess water and use.
- Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
- When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a ziplock bag.