Water Beads - Hot Pink
With such a fun and exciting color, it’s hard not to fall in love with these marvelous hot pink water beads. They are tiny hard balls that morph into beautiful gel pearls when hydrated in water. Their vivacious hot pink color, coupled with their alluring jelly appearance makes them perfect for fun, vibrant décor projects that would do well with a pop of color. Transform an ordinary vase or bowl into a stunning decorative element by adding the hot pink water pearls as fillers. Or accent a floral arrangement with their vibrant pink color to complement the foliage. These marble-sized balls once fully hydrated will certainly create visual interest wherever they are used.
- Package Contains 15 grams of dehydrated Water Beads
- Makes 1/2 Gallon (8 cups) - or Use Distilled Water to Make 3/4 Gallon
- Fade Resistant
- Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
- Drain excess water and use.
- Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
- When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a ziplock bag.