Water Beads - Clear
Add a fun and attractive element to your decorative projects with these intriguing clear water beads. Once hydrated in water, they transform into delightful jelly-like clear pearls that look stunning when displayed collectively. These versatile jelly accents are suited for many possible creative applications, including use as vase fillers in a floral arrangement or to create an outstanding table centerpiece. Their clear color makes them suitable for all color palettes, so you can use them in any decorative project as a creative complement. You will never get bored with these gel beads as they are reusable for new decorative ideas whenever you need a decorative filler. Simply let them dry out for easy storage, and re-hydrate with water when you’re ready to create something beautiful.
- Package Contains 15 grams of dehydrated Water Beads
- Makes 1/2 Gallon (8 cups) - or Use Distilled Water to Make 3/4 Gallon
- Fade Resistant
- Add one package (15g) of Water Beads to 12 cups of water and let set for 4 to 6 hours.
TIP - Use 1 gallon of distilled water to make 50% larger beads totaling 12 cups.
- Drain excess water and use.
- Keep beads moist to maintain bead size by spraying with (or adding) water.
- When finished allow to dry, then store in a dry place such as a Ziploc bag.