Glass Gems - Lilac Opaque
- Gem Size: 17 to 19mm (approximately 3/4")
- Fill Volume: Approximately 1-1/4 Cup (1.25 cups)
- Package Weight: 1 Pound (16 ounces)
- Quantity of Gems in Package: Approximately 100 to 120 Gems (*Sold by weight; quantity of gems may vary)
- Glass Finish: Opaque (non-translucent glass)
Springtime blossoms. Easter. Royalty. Purple is a popular color and its various shades have come to represent everything from sports teams (L.A. Lakers, Minnesota Vikings, Clemson University) to imagination. Using these unique, opaque lilac glass gems gives you various shades of purple in one. While the surface is non-reflective, there are veins of deeper shades of purple throughout the lilac glass gems that deliver a distinctive look. Perfect for table scatter at fundraisers or pendants in handmade jewelry. Purple is used to raise awareness about the March of Dimes, Alzheimer's Disease, Crohn's Disease and Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Epilepsy, ADD, ADHD, Cancer, Animal Abuse, Domestic Violence, Religious Tolerance, Bullying and other causes.